Friday, August 23, 2013

Interview with Kiko Cagayat


Hi Kiko can you tell us more about you?
 -My name is Kiko Cagayat, I`m a Filipino living in Japan. This country is very well known with their anime, technology, food and of course fashion. 

Kiko, am very impress by your effortless sophisticated looks , there is one question i wish to ask you, how did you manage to find your style? and where do you get your inspiration to create your looks? 
- My style depends on the availability of clothes and occasion. Magazines and movies inspire me but because of high technology, i also find some from blogs. 


When you create your looks, what do you consider as the most important, on what details do you accentuate more?
-Whenever I create my own look, clothes will be my last priority. I focus on the light, angles, my facial reaction, pose and the proportionality of my body. It is important that you are the one carrying the look, not the clothes over taking you.

Nowadays there are so many fashion lookbookers, what do you try to bring in your pile of great looks so as to be one of a kind? 
-It is important to have your own look. You should find your own style and statement for you to be always remembered. 


You are talented , in some years where do you see yourself, still sharing this passion to the world, doing it as a job, being a name among others or being ''outstanding'' 
-I want to have my own family on the years coming. And if that happens, I might stop dealing with the fashion industry and focus more with them. 

Can you confess to us your hobbies, other passion, music and biggest dream ever! 
-I spend most of my times in internet surfing, watching movies and staying at home. One of my hidden dreams is being featured in well-known magazines but my ultimate dream is to be an advertiser. 


What are your favorite online stores?
-I never tried buying online but my favorites will be from my sponsors such as :




~MartofChina~ 

and many more. 

what are the brands that you prefer? 
-I love H&M, Zara, Topman, And Uniqlo because it`s everywhere here in Japan. 



An ULTIMATE fashion advice 
- Know your body type. Don`t wear loose or smaller clothes.
- Never go out with an unironed shirt.
 -It doesn`t matter if you wear brand less clothing as long as you look neat and proper. 

where to find more about KIKO

(MORE LOOKS)





Follow MaryLOVESthat
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM Instagram

44 comments:

  1. he's so cute- very stylish lad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this interview. Of course I have seen him on Lookbook before. Never thought he's so down to earth. Love the last line esp. He's looks are always outstanding.

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear! Lovely men! I followed you back here in blog and on blogloving! Keep in touch!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey , waiting for you to join my giveaway , just choose the glasses you would like to have from the link in the post & follow me with GFC OR BLOGLOVIN & THAT'S IT

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/2013/08/my-1-year-blogiversary-first-giveaway.html

    P.S. ALREADY FOLLOWING YOU ON BOTH GFC & BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this guy is amazing!i love his style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, I just want to say thank you for commenting on my blog and say that I'm obsessed with your outfits, you are amazing ;)

    Bella B.
    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey, I just want to say thank you for commenting on my blog and say that I'm obsessed with your outfits, you are amazing ;)

    Bella B.
    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bag, great interview <3
    Beautiful blog. Wanna follow each other?

    Love
    Minnja

    Minnja Blog
    Minnja Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. he has amazing sense of style! Thanks for the interview!
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great interview

    http://www.cultureandtrend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg,he is sooo stylish,very interesting interview!!Thanks for your comment sweetheart!
    http://shoppingtherapy153.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  14. He's got amazing style and I need those two bags :) xxx

    I left my heart in Miami

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great interview! Love your blog. I'm following you. :) I'm waiting for new post. Kisses :*
    Visit me: Fashion blog What is in the hat? KLIK!/Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for the comments on my blog!
    I really like yours too. I have been a reader since long time ago.

    Really great interview. In love with his style <3

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a lovely interview (: , I really love the concept of your blog! Do you mind if we follow each other ? Do let me know on my blog (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks for commenting on my blog,I followed you back,keep in touch please.

    poppy http://me-poppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely interview, and I really like his style, especially the tote bags, very fun :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this guy! Great style! His outfits are fresh, colorful and playful, but they harbor a measure of sophistication at the same time. Very cool!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. cool pics

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing post!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/
    https://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico

    ReplyDelete
  23. That guy's got style! Love his tote bags and clothing! Wow, need to check out more of his combinations :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. So cute :)

    http://prettyinpinkbyvalentina.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great interview, honey ^_^

    Many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  26. He is fabulous! His looks are so fantastic! Awesome interview Brooklyn (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Parabéns pela entrevista!!Ele é realmente muito estiloso. OBG pela visita no meu blog.Segindo.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great interview and he has fab looks!
    Cute blog dear, what about following each other via GFC and Bloglovin? Just let me know!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. How fantastic to see a guy with some unique style! I love it!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  30. This guy know what he's talking about :) nice interview
    I love his style!

    ReplyDelete
  31. i love your blog,wow awesome Definitely following!!,here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:

    Fashion Jewelry Store
    Silver Jewelry
    Crystal Jewelry
    Pearl Jewelry

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  32. He sounds like a very cool guy.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

6 Pins in a shoe Headline Animator

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow MaryLOVESthat