Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Interview with Chri$ F.







Great!!
Today am featuring Chris,
A very stylish guy !!!

" i`ll be a model for youreyeslie clothing for the  

summercollection 2013 soon"


~So enJOY the interview~

Say Something about you?
- My name is Chris, I'm 22 years old and I live in Germany. I'm a real fashion fan and i like to show my personal style.

What is fashion for you an art, a passion?
- I guess it's both. Art for those who design it and passion for everyone with a personal style and who loves to express their own look.

What draws your inspiration?
- Old rock music, like the Doors or the Rolling Stones and the newest fashion trends.

How do you define your style?
- ME, MYSELF AND I.
I just wear what i like to and i have to feel comfortable with it.

What is one of your fashion TIPS?
- wear what ever you want to. Just feel good with it.


What is your favorite look, accessory?
- Tight jeans, denim shirts and cardigans, but especially 2 brown leather bracelets my girlfriend gave me as a gift!!!

Where can readers find more about you and your works?
http://lookbook.nu/strife.

All the Photos have been taken by his girlfriend who is very talented. I will feature her SOOn!!!!
                                                                   xoxo
Follow on Bloglovin

27 comments:

  1. Wow, I like his style and the pictures are amazing! His gf is a great photographer! Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outfit molto carini (: Reb, xoxo.

    *Nuovo post sul mio blog,
    fammi sapere cosa ne pensi ;) eccoti il link:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2012/10/1314-ottobre-2012-sermoneta_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is really hot!!!!!!!!!!

    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice blog follow me back =)
    Win A Free Tee From Blondes Make Better T-Shirts (Worldwide Giveaway)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love his style! What a fun blog...love your concept :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, I really like your blog so keep up the good work :)
    I thought you might like my blog too, so maybe we can follow eachother, if you like?
    Thanks and love, Anne

    www.movieanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I love your blog and the read some of the interviews you have done<3

    This guy is so fit, lucky girlfriend! ^_^

    Love,
    Dipika.

    www.dipikasyngai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the photography! I'd love it if we you could visit my blog too and perhaps we can follow each other?
    Love Nyt,
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, what a stylish guy! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    LensVillage Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey Gorgeous

    I appreciate if you can FOLLOW me back on GFC and wanna be your friend

    Looks fantastic, and I love your blog! visit your sweet post and do comment my lattest post , would be great to PLEASE follow me back OK ! FOLLOW :) xx

    marcchanelette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great interview, I like his swag..he's got cool style!

    ReplyDelete

6 Pins in a shoe Headline Animator

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow MaryLOVESthat